Privacy - Data Management and Processing
4SDesigns processes your data in compliance with the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Data controllers of personal data
The data controller that you provide us through the website www.4sdesigns.com; Base srl with registered office in Via Edoardo Collamarini 2/2A Bologna, Postal code 40138 - Italy in the person of the legal pro-tempore representative of Base srl to whom you can turn to assert your rights as enshrined in sections 3 and 4 of the European Regulation ( EU) 2016/679.
What personal data do we process?
4SDesigns deals with different categories of data, in particular::
Data provided voluntarily by the user
This category includes the personal data that you decide to provide us through the forms on the site www.4sdesigns.com, contacting us by e-mail, phone or fax or by making purchases on our e-commerce platform www.4sdesigns.com. The data that we are going to process and protect are those relating to your company on whose behalf you contact us, to the geographical location of the same and the ways to contact you and / or the company (e-mail address and / or telephone number) ). Furthermore, we process and protect the payment method data in case of purchases on the e-commerce platforms www.4sdesigns.com. Finally, we process and protect the data that you decide to provide us by submitting your application to one of the job open positions in Base srl or a spontaneous application to work at Base srl.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is used. implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The website www.4sdesigns.com contains cookies in order to improve the browsing experience and for statistical purposes.
Specifically, there are:
a) technical cookies: this category includes cookies that allow statistical analysis programs of websites to obtain aggregated data (eg Google Analytics).
b) third-party cookies: the only cookies that can be connected to third parties on these websites are those related to the sharing buttons on the following social networks: www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, www.linkedin.com, www .plus.google.com, www.instagram.com, www.pinterest.com, www.youtube.com.
How is the data collected?
The processing of data that you enter in the forms on the site www.4sdesigns.com is made using automated computerized procedures that, among other purposes also have profiling. The data are stored both in digital form and in paper form at the registered office of Base srl and are accessible only and exclusively to personnel authorized to consult them. Base srl observes specific security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Data collection from third parties is carried out using an automated IT procedure, the methods being used; of treatment of such data are established by the third parts that, therefore, they are considered responsible of the treatment of these specific data.
Why we process this personal data?
The purposes of processing your personal data are different but united by the desire to meet your needs. In particular, the lawfulness of the treatment given by the purpose of::
a) satisfy pre-contractual requirements (eg, the instruction of offers or customer orders, etc.);
b) fulfill contractual obligations (supply or purchase of goods and / or services);
c) management of customers and suppliers;
d) sending newsletters;
In order to make even more; understandable the reasons for data collection, we report the following specifications:
1. The data you send us through the contact forms on the website www.4sdesigns.com, by e-mail, by phone or fax are collected and processed with the ultimate aim of fulfilling your request, be it a request for information, quote, technical assistance or a purchase order.
2. The data relating to the payment method that you choose to make purchases on the e-commerce platforms www.4sdesigns.com are collected and processed with the utmost attention to their protection in order to allow you to complete the purchase procedure only for the time needed to make the payment online.
3. The data relating to your purchases, repairs carried out and shipments are collected and stored with the sole purpose of allowing you to have access to administrative and tax documents.
4. The data you send us to spontaneously apply to work in our company or in response to an open position in the section work with us are collected and stored solely to consider your application and are deleted, at most, 12 months after receipt.
5. Your data is collected, with the consent, also to send you our newsletters and our commercial communications relating to events, products, technologies, offers reserved to you, etc. We remind you that you can, at any time, cancel your subscription to our newsletter or change the reception settings by following the instructions in all e-mails with the sender 4SDesigns or by sending an email to email@example.com.
To whom are your data transferred?
The data you voluntarily provide us will never be transferred to third parties for commercial purposes. However, in order to comply with legal obligations and to perform pre-contractual and contractual measures, it is necessary to communicate your data to:
1) banks and credit institutions, for making payments;
3) professionals and professional firms (lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc.)
4) other companies, entities and / or natural persons carrying out activities that are instrumental, supportive or functional to the execution of the contracts or services requested;
These subjects will process and, in turn, communicate to third parties the data as external owners or managers such as those who collect data through technical and navigation cookies.
Rights of the interested parties
You will be able to access all the personal data you have provided us, request the modification or cancellation at any time. To do so, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In particular you can obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of processing your personal data as intended and access the data processed, even before these are recorded, as required by Article 15 of the Regulation (EU / 2016/679). In addition to confirming the existence of the treatment, you have the right to rectification or deletion of data (Articles 16-17 GDPR), to the limitation of processing (if one of the hypotheses set out in Article 18 of the GDPR applies), to the portability of your data (art.20 GDPR) and to oppose the treatment (art. 21 GDPR). To find out more in detail your rights regarding your personal data, we invite you to consult the text of articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the Regulation (EU / 2016/679).
Finally, we remind you that you are entitled to file a complaint with the European Data Protection Supervisor at any time using the form on this page https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/institutions-bodies/european- data-protection-supervisor_it